Monday, November 5, 2007

Night b4 the Quiz

Time : 5: 27 am
Location : Room No. 102, Hostel 2 ( Dudi’s DEN :p)

Ok!!! So I got to take a Structures quiz in the morning 8: 30 class . Thank God I got to knw before it happened :P . After many unsuccessful attempts to start reading I finally have finished 4-5 pages of photopied notes of my bachie . I couldn’t abate more the pain “to study”… watched a movie ( My father Gandhi.. the movie really provided some insight into the family matters of Gandhi which I wasn’t aware of ! ) …n finally turned the first page of notes at 2:30 am … n now here I am..only 3 hrs to go .. n wat I m thinking …. y ppl hate Himesh Reshamiya.. he composes awesome music( ppl don’t actually have the guts to admit it ) .dont knw mayb coz of his runaway success or coz of his attitude..neways but shud b concentrating n finishing these notes,, but how ???... hmm first lets light up a ciggi .

Feeling light now, should change the track from himesh to something that will give me some enthusiasm ,, or something lite… ok Swadesh will b fine .

So whos odd r more in tomorrow’s match between India n Pakistan .. ??.. who shud open for India .. ?? how can those ppl leave Gambhir out??? ..Gosh !!... Y the hell I cant concentrate even for 15 mins .. ok fine.. now m serious… n ya kumar sanu songs seems to b good options ;)

No Scope L:( …. Tried .but seem like its impossible to go thru the whole syllabus.. chalo jitna ho gaya ..thats enough … but thr is still some time left … so I knw how to utilize it J … watch Ratatouille … hmm good idea.. chalo I wish myself luck n hamesha ki tarah carry the attitude ..”Jo hoga dekha jayega ..” … ;)

No comments: